Is Dear-Lover's inventory update issue affecting other Shopify users?

sheerchic
Visitor
3 0 0

I started using an app, Dear-Lover (clothing) dropship and their app doesn't update the correct inventory. I am finding that customers are buying products and when I go to order it, it’s out of stock. I’ve contacted the  company but it’s difficult. Response has been slow and limited and the problem hasn’t been fixed. Is anyone else using this app and having the same issue? Should I stop using them and find Another app that is more accurate? Is there a way to keep inventory current without manually looking up and changing it myself everyday?  Thank you for your thoughts & suggestions. 

Replies 14 (14)

Guest1514
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi there,

I have noticed this problem and deleted it right away. Also the app has the following problems:

1. Inventory tracking is lagging.

2. You can not delete your imported products from the app side which makes it unsynchronized with your shop.

3. The product variants will continue to sell even if the variant quantity set by the app itself equals ZERO. It only de-activate the entire product once all variants are out of stock. This can be solved using Excel export/import.

4. Very bad customer support.

5. Bad user experience, very poor design.

You can rely on the manual update of the inventory but you gotta do that everyday using Excel.

Wheatstate
5 0 0

Yuck. I.am having the same issue.  Cannot manually update.  Any other apps like dear lover I can try?

TulaflaeLLC
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm having the same issue.  When I first installed it, it worked fine.  Now it doesn't import the quantity of any products.  It's really frustrating and I've emailed them multiple times on their website and through WhatsApp but got no feedback so far.  I love their products and their shipping it pretty quick so I would hate to stop working with them for this issue.   Manually updating inventory is too time consuming. smh

Wheatstate
5 0 0
Yes, its awful. What do we do now? Do you have any other suppliers that
work properly? I was just using dear-lover.
sheerchic
Visitor
3 0 0
Hi,
I do not have any other suppliers. I’ve a lot of different research and there isn’t a lot out there. Either shipping takes a long time or the quality isn’t very good. Unfortunately I’ve had to put my store on pause as I do more search. 
Wheatstate
5 0 0
Thanks for the reply. Let's both hope dear-lover improves! Have you tried
reinstalling the app? I have not.
sheerchic
Visitor
3 0 0
I have and it was still the same. I got a hold of their customer service a few months ago and they promised to fix it but never did. The representative even stated they were having issues. Along with that, I’ve had other issues such as I had to cancel an order and reorder but they claimed to not see my cancellation so they charged me twice and wouldn’t refund my money because it was too late. The problem is before that through my numerous communication they usually responded overnight but with this particular order they did not respond for several days and stated it was too late. I don’t think I will ever go back. 
TulaflaeLLC
Visitor
2 0 0

I only use Dear Lover for now but there are other vendors out there.  Some good sources would be YouTube channels that give away their vendor list for free, theres groups on social media that give away vendor contacts and also check out vendors on AliExpress who you can contact directly.  Some vendors on there will work with you outside of Aliexpress to supply products for you.   BelleWholesale.com is another great vendor (better than Dear-Lover in my opinion) but its not integrated with Shopify unfortunately.

Hope this helps!

LMKee
Tourist
3 0 3

I love the quality of the clothes from Dearlover. The app is not the best. I have all orders on manual approval before placing the orders. I go to their site to see if the product in that size and color is available before approving the customer orders. Since the app does not want to sync, I have been manually placing the orders instead of waiting for the app to catch up.

tbburke9452
Visitor
2 0 0

i thought they were a dropship supplier - meaning my customer could place on order in my store and dear-lover would ship.  From what I can tell from these comments, I have to pay dear-lover separately in order to get them to ship it to customer??  I'm so confused.

modestlybold
Visitor
1 0 0

How do you do that?

Autumnnall
Visitor
1 0 0

Can you explain how you set up shipping for dear lover OR 

does your customer order then you go on and place the order? With a flat rate shipping fee(

Mloggie
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi. I’m curious if you are still using dear lover and if you got the shipping figured out. I’m also confused about the returns. Any insight?

sgeorgiacc
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m wondering this also