I started using an app, Dear-Lover (clothing) dropship and their app doesn't update the correct inventory. I am finding that customers are buying products and when I go to order it, it’s out of stock. I’ve contacted the company but it’s difficult. Response has been slow and limited and the problem hasn’t been fixed. Is anyone else using this app and having the same issue? Should I stop using them and find Another app that is more accurate? Is there a way to keep inventory current without manually looking up and changing it myself everyday? Thank you for your thoughts & suggestions.
I have noticed this problem and deleted it right away. Also the app has the following problems:
1. Inventory tracking is lagging.
2. You can not delete your imported products from the app side which makes it unsynchronized with your shop.
3. The product variants will continue to sell even if the variant quantity set by the app itself equals ZERO. It only de-activate the entire product once all variants are out of stock. This can be solved using Excel export/import.
4. Very bad customer support.
5. Bad user experience, very poor design.
You can rely on the manual update of the inventory but you gotta do that everyday using Excel.
I'm having the same issue. When I first installed it, it worked fine. Now it doesn't import the quantity of any products. It's really frustrating and I've emailed them multiple times on their website and through WhatsApp but got no feedback so far. I love their products and their shipping it pretty quick so I would hate to stop working with them for this issue. Manually updating inventory is too time consuming. smh
I only use Dear Lover for now but there are other vendors out there. Some good sources would be YouTube channels that give away their vendor list for free, theres groups on social media that give away vendor contacts and also check out vendors on AliExpress who you can contact directly. Some vendors on there will work with you outside of Aliexpress to supply products for you. BelleWholesale.com is another great vendor (better than Dear-Lover in my opinion) but its not integrated with Shopify unfortunately.
Hope this helps!