Deleted App is still active on my store - Can't remove.

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, I've been using Beeketing products such as their Countdown Timer

https://beeketing.com/countdown-cart

I am wanting to remove the countdown timers etc. however upon
turning the settings off in the App's settings, it still remained on my page.

After numerous tries, I went and deleted the Countdown Timer app.

The timers still remained on my product page.

Now I am trying to search for any Beeketing Apps on the Shopify App store
and I cannot seem to find the app I was using! Were they deleted off the App Store..?

Now I can't remove the countdown timers/Stock countdown :(

www.sendmethegoods.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 81 107

Hello!

Ted here from Shopify. :-) 

It looks like the app has indeed been removed from our app store. I'd like to take a look at your theme's code if that's OK? To do so, could you email support@shopify.com from the email address you use to sign into Shopify? When you do, you should receive an automated email back with a ticket number assigned. If you let me know what that ticket number is, I'll take it out of the queue and take a peek.

Feel free to reach out to our Support team any time as well. We're here 24/7 via chats, emails and phone. Just click 'talk to support’ for some more info!

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 10

Sorry to hear about those issues you're having.

I'm going to shamelessly (:)) suggest you to try similar app that I've developed: https://apps.shopify.com/customer-scarcity-timer

Of course, we don't modify your theme, but use official Shopify process for adding extra functionality (after your shop's page loads) and once you uninstall it, there's no trace of the app in your store. You can try 7 days trial and if you have any feedback, don't hessitate to reach out. We'd love to hear any suggestions on how we can make the app even better.

Thanks,
Viktor

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi Ted,

My apologies for the late reply!
It seems that the timers have removed themselves,
would you suggest I still get my theme code looked at
incase there are remaining bits of code?
The site is running as normal 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 81 107

Hi!

No worries at all! No, as the site is working normally now, there's no need for the code to be looked at unless you discover another error. If another error appears, just let us know and we'll be able to locate and change it for you no problem. 

If there’s anything else we can help you with, we’re here 24/7 and happy to help! :-) 

Thanks a mill! 
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

This is happening on my store as well, I've un-installed the APP yet it still shows on all the product pages with a countdown timer, how do I remove this?

Thanks so much for your help

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, I am having the same problem I downloaded a local delivery app to show up at checkout. I decided to delete the app but it's still showing up. I reached out to shopify's support team but no one has yet to contact me back. Any tips on how I can remove it permanently off my site before I launch.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

hello,

I installed a customer reviews app only to find a better version later.  I deleted the 1st app and installed the 2nd app.

My store still has some text from the 1st app showing even though the app was 100% deleted.

Is this something you can help with?

I just need to remove a redundant "Customer Reviews - leave a review by clicking here." from all of the product pages.

Tony, www.surefound.com 

0 Likes