Delivery App Wanted - Date selector feeds into available delivery options on checkout

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have scoured and scoured the web for a Shopify plugin which I don't believe exists, but I am at a loss as to why it doesn't exist as I thought it would be quite a common request!

What I am after is a delivery date picker on the Basket / Cart page, something like "Order Delivery Date":

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 13.37.28.png

Here a date can be selected based on a number of criteria including the time of day (orders after 1pm will be processed the following day), also whether its a weekend / bank holiday etc...

We want this to then be fed into an app such as "Parcelify" so that it only returns valid shipping options, along with an expected date of delivery. Here is what we currently have:

Screenshot 2019-06-13 at 13.41.38.png

So in this case, what our customers see will be dependent on the date they selected and the current time the order is being placed.

In this example I would expect the customer to see either of the following depending on the date they selected.

Date selected 17th June 2019

Express Delivery (1 - 2 days) - Expected delivery date: 17th June 2019
Tracked service, usually within 1 working day (excludes weekends & bank holidays)

Free

Royal Mail 1st Class - Expected delivery date: 17th June 2019
Tracked service, delivery within 1 to 2 working days (excludes weekends & bank holidays)

£4.99

Date selected 15th June 2019

Saturday Delivery - Expected delivery date: 15th June 2019
Tracked service for Saturday delivery

£12.00

Any developers out there who have something like this, or are there any store owners who have solved this issue?!

Thanks!

0 Likes