Delivery Date per Certain Products

tfdstaff
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello,

I am currently running a Japanese food store for people in Singapore.

As we have 2 types of products:

A. items to airship from Japan.
B.. items to release from warehouse in Singapore.

We'd like to deliver items B in 2-3 days while items A to deliver in 1 week.

For this, we would like:
1. to force customers to pay each products in different cart. because of our requirement for minimum order amount.
2. at the checkout, delivery calendar to show different delivery date per item A or B.

According to our knowledge, our concern 1. can be solved with the app called, "Min&Max Limits by Limitsify".
But our concern 2. seems difficult as we cannot find any app to allow such. (We currently use "Order Delivery Date" app. but if we set the delivery date per product on "Product Calendar" add-on, it will force customers to select delivery date on the product page, instead of the cart page.

We appreciate it if you can share your ideas or solutions for this. We're also willing to edit some coding to realise this essential feature.

*Very essential feature for our growth and willing to hire expert if it can really be solved.

Best reagrds,

Replies 3 (3)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hi,

We can help you with the delivery calendar for certain products with our Order Delivery Date app.

Also, I want to suggest you add the delivery calendar on the product page when the visitor adds the product to the cart. Because Shopify doesn’t allow to customize the checkout page for security purposes.

Thanks!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad
tfdstaff
Visitor
2 0 0

Dear SagarikaDas,

Thank you for your kind support.

We currently use your Product Calendar add-on. But we would like to show the calendar on the cart page ONLY  where customer selects from 1-2 delivery dates that are set for the products on the Cart page. That means if all our items A (let's say vegetables) have delivery date of April 25th and/or 30th, the calendar will show these 2 dates. and customer can only select one of them.

This is because we want to avoid the case where customer selects 25th April for CARROT, while he/she selects 30th April for LETTUCE. because customer can clear our requirement for minimum order amount despite two deliveries are occurring.

Sorry if there is any confusion for above explanation. If there is any way you can fix, we are willing to pay extra fee.

Best regards,

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Thank you @tfdstaff for replying!

We are happy to hear that you belong to our valuable users. I have forwarded your query to our support team, they will look into this and let you know what can be done from our side.

For more assistance, you can contact us anytime at support@identixweb.com. We would love to help you!

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad