Which delivery tracking app hides international transit for Shopify?

cireland
Tourist
27 0 2

Hey all, 

Struggling to find a tracking app that works for me.  I have a number of products in my store that come from the UK, EU, China and Hong Kong.  But I don't want my customers to see their parcel is sitting at an airport or in customs etc, I'd prefer something that shows the last mile as it were. i.e when the parcel is handed over to the local courier for delivery.

Does anyone know anything that has this capability?

Best

Chris

Replies 7 (7)

Not applicable

Hi

Yes, I have been working on applicatino that tracks the shipment from China and then also track status once it arrived in the europe

shoot me email makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

or whatsapp me +44 777 25 65 194

tracking1.PNGtrack2.PNGtrack3.PNG

Not applicable

@cireland 

Have you had a chance to review abouve ?

let me know if you ahve any question.

cireland
Tourist
27 0 2

Yes, thanks.

But I don't want it to track from China or any other country other than when it is "scanned" in the UK. Current tracking apps I have used show what your screenshots show, but it's not what I need.

Chris

Not applicable

It was just reference for you

@cireland 

What exactly you want to show ? Happy to take a look

cireland
Tourist
27 0 2

Hi, 

I'll keep it here if you don't mind. As I know other people will be interested in this.

The below image is an example of one of my items tracking via 17track , pretty self-explanatory. 

tracking.png

Now, this is fine for me. But I don't want the customer seeing it coming from China. (or any other country) I want them to only see the below. Which shows the "last mile delivery" i.e once it's reached the UK and now either with a UK courier or the Royal Mail.  That is what I am trying to find. At the moment I keep checking the tracking and I send it to customers manually once it's picked up in the UK by DPD, for example, i.e I go on the actual courier's site put the tracking code in, copy the link and paste it into the tracking on Shopify for it to be emailed to them.. But that's a lot of work and taking up to much time so I am looking for a solution that will send the tracking details once the item is scanned in the destination country or when the actual courier picks up the parcel.

NTracking 1.png

Not applicable

Yes Chris

I also have that option

For example in my case for some we only show last mile tracking once picked up by UPS or TNT

SEND ME email makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

Not applicable

@cireland  Hi Chris

This is possible as mentioned early. Let me know if you want this solution. Happy to discuss

makkysolutionsltd@gmail.com

Makky