Design a course with Shopify

2 0 0

Hi, 

Does anyone know if there is an app available which helps you to build (and sell) a course via Shopify? Or any tips about other programs that help you design your course. Will sell the course via my (already existing) Shopify webshop. 

Many thanks in advance. 

Best regards,

Amy

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
199 23 24

Hey there, @ASPaath!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'm glad to hear you're interested in selling courses on your online store, and I'd be happy to recommend some apps that can help you get there.

Some merchants will embed their courses onto a page, and use the Locksmith App to lock content so that only customers with specific credentials can access it. You can create conditions for access to a page, such as a requiring the customer has a specific tag added, or has purchased a specific product (i.e. the course). This app offers a 15 day free trial, and then starts at $9/month USD (depending on which Shopify plan you're on). Often merchants will also like to provide a downloadable version of the course, and will use our free Digital Downloads App to link attachments to particular products. Customers will receive the download after checking out, as well as an emailed link. 

While I haven't had experience creating an online course personally, you can try using a program like Teachable or Google Open Online Education to help you build these courses. 

I hope this information helps get you started with your education products! Please let me know if there's anything I can elaborate on.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
6 0 0

Important information that helped me.

0 Likes
6 0 0

Tell us what difficulties were and can arise and how to cope with them within the framework of this topic? I just had the experience of creating courses, though in the field of education and training. It was very difficult, because there was a lot of responsibility for other people. Fortunately, I cooperated with the company https://edubirdie.com/buy-powerpoint-presentation, which helped me a lot in preparing the text, presentation and other points that made the process much easier. What advice can you give?

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thank you very much for sharing the information. In college I received a task to write an essay on several pages, which will concern the main achievements in the space industry of the country and the world as a whole. I need to write what we have at the moment and describe the perspectives. I heard that some companies where i can buy argumentative essay online. Found one company Edusson, try that. What do you think? Maybe you should contact?

0 Likes

Hi @ASPaath,

We have just released an app for that called Courses. It allows to link your products to a course that can be structured by sections and lessons:

Screen-courses.png

Once your customers will purchase a course, it will appear in a special My Courses page in their account:

courses-3 (1).png

0 Likes