Designing an app for users to customize products live

Douglasmv
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm looking for an app that will allow customers to upload text and graphics to a product and rotate it and have the option to arch the text. I have been looking at some of these apps but for a new business they are out of my budget. I'm a programer and want to produce an app at some point but need something until I can make this happen. Thanks.

Replies 4 (4)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @Douglasmv 

I've compiled a few great product customizer apps that I think will suit your needs. I've also considered the cost when finding some options for you, so all of these apps are under $10/month. Feel free to give them a try and utilize their free trials to see which one suits your needs:

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Douglasmv
Visitor
2 0 0

Thanks, I will check them out and let you know. 

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Awesome! @Douglasmv did you get a chance to try any of them out?

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

eFoli-Marvic
Shopify Partner
223 40 39

Hi, @Douglasmv Have you got your solution? As you want to allow customers to upload text and graphics to a product and rotate it and have the option to arch the text then you can try the Inkybay app.

This app provides vast customization features. For all the customization options, you can assign prices easily. Customers can see the real-time pricing while customizing the product. Your customer can graphics, upload images, add text, and customize that text in various ways like changing color,fonts,rotate etc. You can get the custom order file through this app. According to the features, it provides different packages with different prices so that you can use this app according to your budget also.

This app offers 21 days of trial so you’ll get enough time to decide if this app suits your business or not.

Here is the Demo Product.

Inkybay-Products CustomizerInkybay-Products Customizer

Marvic | EFOLI
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants