Discussions

Ask questions and join conversations around popular topics, and find solutions for common issues.

Learn more
Groups

Connect and collaborate with other Shopify businesses near you, like you, or at your stage of growth.

Learn more
Events

Discover insightful talks and networking opportunities, whether online or in person.

Learn more
Blog

Browse the latest blog posts from Shopify staff on commerce and the Shopify platform.

Learn more

Announcements

shutterstock_1122339353 Cropped.jpg

New GraphQL product APIs: 2024-04 stable API release

The latest 2024-04 stable API release includes the new GraphQL product APIs that can support up to 2,000 variants per product. Alongside this release we will also be deprecating management of both the `variants` and `options...

Learn more
Image 3 - Header image 16_9 V1@2x.png

New Shopify Academy courses and certification on POS

Learn best practices for how to set up Shopify POS hardware, payments, how to train staff, and how to operate and optimize for seamless unified commerce experiences.

Learn more

Recent Discussions

Author Avatar
Hi,I have created a Shopify app using Shopify-remix-template and was trying to deploy it onto Vercel.The app failed to run with the following errors U...
Author Avatar
This is a very very serious issue!! Shopify Payments are Pending. No way to communicate.Stolen Income and damaging Business. Feels like a scam. We hav...
Author Avatar
We are using Turbo theme and it's working fine. I have added code for variant price to the Add to cart it's working fine but when I update the variant...
Author Avatar
Hi , is there any way to upload the item factory prices ( price that i bought from factories)but customers not able to seen ? and i just use for my in...
Author Avatar
Can anybody please help me insert a link to the homepage? I tried to add a link to my homepage, but like the picture shown above, it doesn't give me ...
Author Avatar
Hello! While viewing my website on mobile devices, I have a drawer menu with many different menu items. I was wondering how I could add spacing and li...
Author Avatar
I want to build a site that requires a shipping calculator as well as custom shipping rates to specific zip codes based on the shipping rates that I n...
Author Avatar
How do I move my header menu next to my header logo?
Author Avatar
Hello, we have a few questions about how `productVariants.SellableOnlineQuantity` works? We are working with some clients who require inventory data t...
Author Avatar
My store is using an aura theme, and the address is https://eu.nakyangyarn.com/ The cookie policy is not perfect and is protected, and the password is...
Author Avatar
Good day!Footer Link issue;https://hushpuppies.com.ph/pages/shipping-information- the shipping information page routed to About Us PageThank you.
Author Avatar
We have multiple Diagrams of parts, now I want to create a filter: For example,2022 - 10 Models - 23 Diagrams2023 - 15 Models - 35 Diagrams2024 - 19 M...
Author Avatar
I'd like to change the color of the Product Titles and make it different to the Product text. It baffles me that this isn't an option when setting the...
Author Avatar
We are running a loyalty program and we would like to let our customers apply a discount code to CURRENT subscriptions. But Shopify only allows custom...
Author Avatar
Hi, Im using a ella theme,my product card showing in pc is correct, but the third card on mobile side is not in line with others, how can I fix this,a...
Author Avatar
I made a discount code and gave it to specific people who are not on my customer list, as part of a marketing campaign.When I tested it, I saw that th...
Author Avatar
I need help changing the background black, border grey, and text red on the collection page list.
Author Avatar
Hello, I need to sync the stock from product A with product B and product C. Product A needs to be the sum of stock from product B and C. When a order...
Author Avatar
Hello guys! I would love to Hotten up my cart and checkout to look more appealing, got no ideas so far, do you? Would love to edit a better looking D...
Author Avatar
I have a slide show with 5 images on my home page. It auto rotates and works fine on desktop view, but when I switch it to mobile it disappears (see b...