Didn't get any review date from Shopify

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hello all,

I have submitted an app to Shopify for review on 2nd Feb 2019. But, the submission confirmation email didn't have any estimated/tentative timeline for the complete review.

I have read other member's posts in this community, and it seems that Shopify does send timeline with the submission confirmation email.

Can anyone help me with this? I just want to know by when I can expect my app to be published in the App store.

Thanks.

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
396 17 26

Hello, @kevin_mittal!

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. :-) 

The App Quality team are currently backlogged due to an increase of app submissions over the 2018 holiday season. You are correct in saying that there's normally a review date listed when you receive the confirmation email, however, for 2019 there is now an expected delay of up to 20 days for an estimated review date.

Sorry for any frustration caused here, Kevin. We do greatly appreciate the work that you've put into creating an app and submitting it to Shopify and we're hoping to review every app submission as soon as possible. We wouldn't be able to provide an official estimate for when your app might be reviewed, however, if you still have not received a date after 20 days, please email support@shopify.com directly and we'll take a closer look into this with you. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,
Ted

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
7 0 0
Thanks for the heads up.
0 Likes