Different way of adding products

craftinter
2 0 0

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here and I just wanted to ask you if there is any app / way to add products trough a different way or app.

Shopify's kinda limited for what we need.

P.S. It's not for dropshipping, it's for us, just to easily manage and add products.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Jayvin
Shopify Partner
132 17 30

Hi,

Can you elaborate on the different way?

Thanks.

0 Likes
craftinter
2 0 0

Hi Jayvin,

Basically, we would need an administration panel where we can add products, with different options, sizes, colors, specifactions, logos of the vendors.

We moved recently from Open Cart. And I was wondering if there is an app that could apply the specifications above.

0 Likes
channelup
Shopify Partner
256 11 35

Hey

Probably the question is what do you find that is limiting your using the Shopify admin for adding products etc?

We operate a product management platform where you can build and edit your products before assigning them into a group that then pushes into your Shopify store. We have a pipeline where you can move products depending on what data still needs to be entered. 

Let me know the answer to first question as that way can guide you better. If you want to check out our platform and have a demo just send me an email to tom@channelup.io

We also customise our platform for each client if they need it as we find that everyone has different processes and requirements in terms of product fields, data flow etc.

Regards

Tom

Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at tom@channelup.io
0 Likes