Digital Download. Ebook email to reader

Highlighted
3 0 0

I am trying to get a digital download of an ebook to be able to go straight to the Reader device. I am only using Digital downloads and as of yet don't understand how to code. Any Advice?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Hi, what trouble are you facing? Firstly have you linked the file for your product listing on the shopify site?

MySellerBot is a support chatbot that uses documentation, reviews and manuals to answer questions with 40% the accuracy of a live-chat agent but is 100 times cheaper
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

No. I dont know how to link the files to anything

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

Okay, so after you have

1. Add the Digital Downloads app to your store.
  2. Go to the Products Section from your shopify admin page and click on Add Digital Attachment under More ActionsScreenshot from 2019-02-05 15-27-20.png
  3. Then beside your product listing, click the upload file button and select the file you want the user to be able to download.

MySellerBot is a support chatbot that uses documentation, reviews and manuals to answer questions with 40% the accuracy of a live-chat agent but is 100 times cheaper
0 Likes
3 0 0

thanks, i have done that now. Still trying to work out how to get the download to be able to go straight to an e book device and be used by the device. I have tried putting the different file formats into a zip file file. But then the download only has the different zip files

0 Likes