Digital Downloads

Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

https://apps.shopify.com/digital-downloads?surface_detail=download&surface_inter_position=1&surface_...

I want to install this App but it doesn't work.
after I click the Add app button, show up the message "the page doesn't exist"

I actually install before the app then uninstall then update Theme.

I sent message help center to shopify support Japan but don't reply at all.
May be they are busy....
Dose anyone know why? and how I recover?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Was able to install the app successfully on a test store. Maybe they were down for a bit, but seem to be up now.

0 Likes
Tourist
14 0 1

thank you for reply, but 
sadly still doesn't work now.....support also doesn't reply....hmmmmm

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
328 32 71

Hi, @bam!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

I understand that you're having problems installing the Digital Downloads app. I'm happy help troubleshoot.

First, which browser are you using? If you aren't already using Google Chrome, then I recommend switching to that browser before trying to install the app. If you don't currently have Google Chrome installed on your device, you can download it here.

If you are already using Google Chrome, I recommend clearing your cache or perhaps trying again in Incognito mode. It also might be worth trying another browser altogether.

If you are still experiencing issues, then I recommend trying on a different device altogether. For example, if you are currently using a desktop computer, you can try to install the app using the Shopify app on your mobile device. 

I see you've mentioned that you have installed this app before, then you had uninstalled it at one point before updating your theme. Is this correct? Updating your theme should have no impact on whether or not you can install this app, but it might be a good idea to double check if the app is still installed. If you head into the Apps section in your Admin, do you see Digital Downloads listed there? 

Please let me know once you've had a chance to follow the above troubleshooting steps. If you are still experiencing the same problem, then feel free to respond to this thread with a screenshot of the error message and I'd be happy to further assist. 

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
6 0 0

Hey Shopify, we're experiencing related issues. We get 504 Gateway time-outs on desktop/mobile, different browsers, different networks, cleared/uncleared caches, and on incognito. It's been impossible the last 45 min to upload or modify any product's digital downloads and we can't access the dashboard either. Help?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
67 0 6

Hi,

There is a lot of Digital Downloads Apps that work well for your Shopify store. Have a look at this, we listed best 7 apps in the market right now, with detailed review of each. Hope you'll find the most suitable app ;) 

I'm Jason Dao, Manager of Research & Development Department at Avada Ecommerce.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
328 32 71

Hi, @renagain!

Are you still experiencing issues with the Digital Downloads app? I should note that we did experience a brief service interruption a couple days ago, around the same time you replied to this forum post. This could likely be the reason why you weren't able to access the app. 

If you require immediate technical support in the future, I recommend reaching out via one of our live support channels here. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues, though! I'd be happy to further assist.

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes