Disconnect eBay account?

1 0 0

Hi Nick,

I need your help in disconnecting my eBay account from my closed Shopify account.

0 Likes
2 0 0

Hi nick please help me to disconnect my ebay account from my store link: eclipee.shopify.com or eclipee.com

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi Nick, 

I need to disconnect an older shopify store from ebay so I can connect a new store to ebay. I believe I've shut down the old site. 

Thanks for your help.

Allan Jameson 

0 Likes
1 0 0
Hi Nick

I also have an eBay account I need to remove from an old shopify account so I can reconnect to my new web store pls can you advise.

Thanks
0 Likes
1 0 0

I am having the same issue not being able to disconnect my ebay account. Please help.

Thank you,

Chris

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same issue as well.  My store that I closed was  www.barbiessecrets.com

Let me know if you have any questions , 

@Nick wrote:

Hi Chris, 

Is your account with Shopify closed now with the eBay account attached? Just to confirm, is the best email to reach you on the attached to your forum account here? If so, I can reach out to you on that and we can take a closer look. If you could also attach your .myshopify.com  in a response it would be great. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

0 Likes
2 0 0

Good Afternoon, 

I am having the same issue but could not figure out how to post to the community in general, so I hope someone sees this.

My old account is full-throttle-bohemian.myshopify.com and the new one is bbl-resale-refinement-boutique.myshopify.com 

Thank you

Lisa T.

0 Likes
1 0 0

was wondering if there was a way to disconnect an eBay account on a Shopify store that is already closed? I cant get in to disconnect it.

0 Likes