Discount App

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I use Shopventory with Shopify and Square.

I ad tags in Shopventory example "Sale"

Shopify then auto puts that product into a sale collection and the item appears under the SALE menu on my site.

My question

I want an app that applies a discount % to all products in that collection and that recognises news item added within the collection without me having to go and re apply a discount. if that makes sense

Any help would be great

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
89 1 22

Hi Brad,

Have you tried Discount Ninja?

The app allows for automatic discounts on a collection, which is the behavior you’ re looking for.

Best regards,

Bart

Bart Coppens | Limoni Apps | Building apps for Shopify since 2016
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Brad Wilson,

In order to automatically apply the discount to your all collection, you may try our Volume Discount app.

• It Creates a rule-based immersive discount campaign in minutes and encourages your user to buy more.
  • Automatically applies discounts based on user’s cart activity.
  • Offer special discounts for wholesale and bulk purchasers.

Let me know if you require further assistance,

Thanks
Jinal

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
19 0 2

Hi Brad,

At Molsoft we created a awesome application to change the discount delivery, help you to sale more and funnel your potentiel clients to yours best products.

And also the discount can be configurated by product or collection, so if you put a product in the conllection the application will take it automatically. 

So the application is 'Treasure Hunt' a Shopify application where you can setup a treasure hunt on your store.

App Link : https://apps.shopify.com/treasure-hunt-1

Max

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Brad,

Here is a solution for your request:

1) Install the Instant Bulk Discount & Sales app.

2) Apply a % discount to the Sale collection.

3) Enable the discount rule.

Done!

Now all new products you add to the Sale collection will get a discount according to the rule. It happens automatically, in 5 seconds after a product will be added to a collection. The same logic will be when you exclude products from the Sale collection.

Apply discounts for thousands of products in a few seconds: https://apps.shopify.com/instant-bulk-discount-sales
0 Likes