Discount UpSell and Bundle

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi to everybody, I need your help!
I have a store with 2 products : product A at 20€ and product B at 30€. I need an App (or maybe two) able to create a discounted bundle of product A+B and offer an upselling discount when only A or B are selected.

I've tried different app or combination of app and they work perfectly only if i used alternatively the bundle or the upsell. If i turn on both there are two scnarios:

- The discount at checkout is doubled using both bundle discount and upsell discount;

- The total it's correct but applied to wrong product, for example i want to use a 50% discount on product A in upsell, 30% discount on product B in upsell or 20% on total in bundle. The result is a cart of 40€ but in the first case should show the first product at 10€ and second at 30€, in the second case should show the first product at 20€ and the second at 20€ and in the last case  should show the first product at 16€ and the second at 24€ instead always show the product A with discount and the product B without. Total price is the same but customers will see a different discount on the products.

Please help me i really need to solve this shortly

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
601 71 98

@fdrcti 

Hi, Do you have a plus store? Are you open to a custom solution? Can you share the URL so I can check for a potential solutions?

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution

To hire: email us at shopify@propero.in
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Thanks, for the moment i prefer to find an upp, or combination of app, to manage this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Anyone with a suggestion?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
44 1 6

Hey @fdrcti,

The PickyStory app might help you here by creating kits with tiered pricing. You set multiple pricing rules for each kit.

wine kit.png

Hope this helps!

Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Hey @fdrcti,

Looks like a unique use case. Our Zappy Upsell Funnel app allows you to upsell up to 3 products - on the cart page as well as the order summary (thank you page). Although, you need to have either of the products in the cart before the funnel can be triggered. Let me know if you find it helpful.

Thanks!

0 Likes