Discount automation

Solved
MFoxtrot
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi there! I've been struggling with the following issue: I have several products in my website and I like to offer a 15% discount on all the customers who subscribe to my store mail list. A few months ago I decided to offer a 10% discount instead, and I saw no relevant change in the amount of people who redeemed the discount after lowering it.

Thing is, I would like to offer random discounts to customers who visit my store more than once, and it would be really awesome if that discounts could be customizable depending on the product.

Any app suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
211 2 11

Hello there,

It feel like you don't apply the appropriate marketing strategies, discount only cannot help your store increase sales, you need to leverage discount at the right time to retain and attract customers. 

Here I wanna highly recommend Upsell and Cross-sell Smart Tool. With this app, you can create upselling or cross-selling widget when clients add a product to the cart, offer them a discount if they make a bigger purchase. We can show up sell popups when customers click Add-to-cart button or Checkout button. Moreover, you show lists of cross-sell products on product pages.

Hope this do help! 

0 Likes
MFoxtrot
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you for your suggestion Anthony. It's a really good functionality plus I like the idea to offer the discount at the right time, and use it to sell aditional products.

However I was looking for discount optimization: I don't really want to set standard discounts in my store, but offer the discount that suits more to my customers instead, depending on the product. I was hoping to find an app that helps me finding the best discount amount (maybe based on makert data or something like that).

Thanks again for your answer!

0 Likes
AHdez
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi there!

I've been using the most famous apps about discounts in Shopify since I'm launching my store. Driving traffic is very expensive and then I only have converted with large discounts so these sales are with negative margin. I was wondering if there is any app available with those flexible discounts you said. If someone is willing to buy one of my products with a 15% discount I don't want to offer 30%. 

Someone has any idea? Thanks

0 Likes
Mazz
4 0 0

Hey,

As Anthony said, it's important to show the discount at the right time. But, it is equally important to show it to the right customer as you mention.  
I'm the founder of  
Bump ‑ Email & Sales Popups. We develop an advance targeting system to accomplish exactly that. 
With the app, y
ou can create Upsell or Cross-sell pop ups that will be shown on different timing and locations, you be able to specify when and what to show based on visitor country, device, and pages. 

We are a small, focused team trying to solve problems like those, and I would love to speak to you on more targeting options.
I'm available at mazz@popmaster.store

Best,
Mazz.

0 Likes
Regateo
Tourist
4 1 0

Hello there MFoxtrot!

Regateo is just what you are looking for! Regateo detects that traffic that is interested in your products and negotiates with them for a fair price/discount in real time. You just decide what is the maximum discount you are willing to offer and our AI chatbot will do the rest individualizing discounts. It has proven to increase your conversion rate and boost your sales as any other app in the market. 

Moreover, all the data generated during the negotiations will be presented to you so you can make better business decisions. Try it now. 30 days for free!!

https://apps.shopify.com/regateo

If you have any question, contact us at support@regateoapp.com.

Best regards

Regateo Team

0 Likes
MFoxtrot
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Regateo, thanks for your reply.

Is it possible to set different discounts for different products? That could work for me.

0 Likes
Regateo
Tourist
4 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again MFoxtrot!

Absolutely! With Regateo you just choose what's the minimum price you are willing to accept for a sale. Then Regateo does the rest. Maybe your customers are willing to purchase your products with a lower discount that you originally thought and your margins increase!

Regateo also manages all the data generated in order you can make better decisions with your pricing, top products and email marketing campaigns. 

Don't hesitate to contact us at support@regateoapp.com or visit our website www.regateoapp.com or Shopify App Store listing for more information.

https://apps.shopify.com/regateo

Best regards!

Amy

0 Likes
MFoxtrot
Tourist
7 0 1

Nice, that could work for me, thanks!

0 Likes
Haizotools
13 0 1

Hi bro.

This was my problem that i faced up to before.  

I see Almost Store owner concern about Winning product, supplier,  Marketing Strategy, Fb ads, but they do not  remember one of the most important that let customers stick in mind our brand and feel pleased is that We must Touch customer emotion. How to do that? Try to deliver to customers exellent buying experience. I think this would be a hot topic. So i find one app to solve this problem.

This is the reason why our shoppers not only cannot ignore our store great offers but also buy many other products when visiting my website. You can view my example product to get more clear about this app, Hope that it can be matched your store and might solve your problem about Discount Offer. 

https://esyprocardevice.myshopify.com/products/cr8-s-wireless-speaker?fbclid=IwAR2yyTqEQeAoXdzc4AAo-...

https://esyprocardevice.myshopify.com/?fbclid=IwAR3lQiOpManum5LeJNOcqn-2-hBVR1AiQ8IvsmmBlvbMiA-RBU3w...

0 Likes