Discount code validation app needed

Highlighted
6 0 0
Need a simple app that allow me to validate a discount code entered in storefront. Simply return if the discount exist and active. Return of discount detail is definitely a plus. Thank you.
0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 1

If you want to create a discount campaign with no code, try out Discount Master ‑ Quantity with these following features:

• Create different discount campaigns to stimulate your customers' shopping needs and bring more revenue. Quantity breaks and volume discount.
  • Set the countdown timer for each product to promote customer's purchase decision. Sell more with quantity breaks to boost sales.
  • Inform your customers the number of products left in stock to urge on their decision when buying any product with volume discounts.
0 Likes
6 0 0
Sarah, thank you for your reply. I will take a look at Discount Master sometime. But what I need is an app/api for me to validate a discount code.
0 Likes
Excursionist
29 0 3

There is no as such api, but where do you need that? what are you trying to implement. Maybe i can suggest you sometime if you will tell me usecase.

0 Likes