Discount when a customer signs up

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

I want to give new users a discount on their first order, what is the best way to do this?

I have tried Privy which gives them a code for subscribing to a newsletter but it doesn't actually register an account. 

Ideally when they log in, they will get a pop up telling them the code.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
48 3 6

Hello @HeatThat 

You can use this app to send the notification on whatsapp

https://apps.shopify.com/whastapp-order-sms-notification-by-magecomp

You can set the coupon code in notification template and it will be sent to customer's WhatsApp number directly.

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
348 25 51

Hi HeatThat,

This is so up our alley. Our app Achieve Loyalty (not yet listed still requires review and additional testing) does exactly that. 

Here's how our welcome reward work:

1) You create a welcome reward for any of the following types:

• Free shipping 
  • % off 
  • $ off 

2) Customer registers an account and voila! Coupon code applied to their cart. 

We are available 24/7 to help you succeed with this type of functionality. Also 100% free.

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi @HeatThat,

Hank here from Shopify.

It is great that you are offering your customers a discount code, this can really set a good tone from the outset. Shopify has a discount code feature which is native to the platform and could be worth exploring, you can see the guide Shopify has for this here.

There are also many apps that offer this feature, but I will suggest two for you to take a look at.

Those are just two apps that can offer pop up discount codes, but there are many others that are available to you here.

Then another way you could offer customers specific prices would be using an app like Locksmith, which can password protect any section of your website. With this, you can offer different pricing to different sets of customers!

04-55-0tuiz-14oda

Let me know how you get on with these, or if you need anything further!

All the best, Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hey @HeatThat ,

You can install AiTrillion.com . By using this app you can give a discount or offer to your customers when they make their first purchase. And the best way to do is that you can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

AiTrillion.com is all in one Shopify app. It has many other features in a single app and it's a fully integrated app. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
99 2 9

Hi @HeatThat , I'm Neomi from Rise.ai team.
We believe that the best way to make a customer come back to your store is to give him a reason to do so by giving him store credit to use on his next purchase. We created a first purchase workflow just for that, the store credit can have an expiry date. After the purchase, you can send a branded email telling your customer how much store credit he has, and of course that everything is automatic.

check out our listing page, and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
386 34 155

Hey, 

It looks like you have got pretty decent recommendations here. That is great! 

I would recommend going with Growave, it offers just what you need plus a lot more. It has a fully synced marketing platform that offers Rewards. Reviews, Instagram, Wishlist and 6 more. 

I am sure with it, you can reduce the amount of apps you are using for your site and  save a coin. 

Best of luck with your business:) 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
41 2 11

Hi @HeatThat

This is Maria from AskBeat :) Having worked in B2C market research for a long time, my opinion is that it would be a great opportunity to offer your customers a discount for their next purchase, just after they have submitted a customer satisfaction survey for their recent purchase they made. In this way, you get multiple benefits, like:

• you show your customers that you value their opinion,
  • you get to know your strengths and weaknesses,
  • you can promptly reply to non-satisfied customers and increase your customer satisfaction and loyalty and
  • you can increase your retention rates, by giving them a discount code for their next purchase at the "Thank you page" of the survey.

One of the most commonly used, tried and tested metrics for customer satisfaction is Net Promoter Score / NPS. NPS is widely used to track customer happiness and brand perception and is based on one simple question: "How likely are you to recommend {STORE} to a friend or colleague?". Respondents give a rating between 0 (Not likely) and 10 (Very likely) and can optionally justify their rating.

There are various apps available in the Shopify app store, and we would be happy if you also tried our newly-added app, AskBeat (https://apps.shopify.com/askbeat-nps-feedback). AskBeat delivers your NPS surveys to your Shopify store customers by email, either automatically or manually:

• Manual surveys: You can simply upload a list of your customers and send them your NPS survey at any time.
  • Automated surveys: A survey email is triggered, scheduled and automatically sent to customers who have placed an order in your store.

For both types of survey, you can edit -in any language you wish- the content of the survey email, the landing survey page, as well as the thank you page. So, you can easily customize the thank you page for offering a discount code for next purchase. You may want to visit our FAQ page for more detailed information on NPS and our service.

You may contact me at contact@askbeat.com for any further information you may need.

Have a great day ahead!

Maria

AskBeat Customer Feedback- Easy Feedback NPS Surveys
Post-Purchase feedback & Abandoned Checkout email surveys
AskBeat Smart Recommendations- Easy AI Recommendations
Related Products AI Recommendations: Cross sell & Boost sales

Visit our Blog: https://askbeat.com/blog
0 Likes