Discounted Bundle and Discounted Upsell

fdrcti
Tourist
8 0 1
Let me explain in detai lmy needs. I have 3 products called A B and C.
BUNDLES (which must offer a discount)
On product page A I want to show two bundles, one with product B and one with product C.
On product page B I want to show one bundle with product A.
On product page C I want to show one bundle with product A.

Moreover if i BUY:
Only product A i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product B and/or Product C with a discount.
Only product B i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product A and/or Product C with a discount.
Only product C i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product A and/or Product B with a discount.
At the same time if i choose one of the bundle i want:
If A+B is chosen i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product C with a discount.
If A+C is chosen i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product B with a discount.
If B+A is chosen i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product C with a discount.
If C+A is chosen i want a popup to appear when checkout button is clicked showing a cros sell to add product B with a discount.

Is there any app or combo of app able to do so? All the app i've tested are in conflict eachother
0 Likes
Taylie
7 0 0

Hi @fdrcti,

I am a bit confused with the detailed explanation. However, we do have a couple of apps on the Shopify app store that might suit your needs.
1. Simile Bundle
2. Simile Upsell 
3. Simile Personalization suite. 
You can find them here
These 3 apps provide product pop-ups for adding to cart items in different touchpoints in different processes. 
Cheers and hope this helps! 

0 Likes
EmmaSmth
Excursionist
24 0 10

Hi @fdrcti!

Let me recommend you KAD Upsell & Cross Sell. In our App you will have an option to create the required number of the offers with all the combinations that you need. 

Pop-up or modal banner is fully customize so you can make it perfect for you store theme. 

Here is link to the app listing: https://apps.shopify.com/kad-upsell 

Let me know what you think about this. User feedback is highly appreciated.

0 Likes
SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
80 3 15

Hi @fdrcti,

Hope you are doing well.

I guess this in-cart upsell app will definitely help you. It has many upsell options.

• Multiple discount tiers based on cart price or cart items
  • In cart product upselling
  • In cart product recommendations
  • Offer upselling
  • Birthdays collector
  • Survey
  • Multiple Checkout button
  • Cart Urgency Timer
  • Additional discount option
  • Coupon Code option

And the Discounted bundle (product bundle) will look as follows:

product-bundle-widget-outpout.png

Sagarika Das | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes