Display sizes based on country.

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello all,

I can't quite believe there is no app for this!

My website sells to the Eurozone, Sterling zone and USDollar zone. I use Bold Commercie Cashier to allow me display currencies and bill customers in their locall currency, based on their IP address.

In the same way, the EU, UK+Ireland, Asia, have difference clothing sizing charts! I want to be able to display sizes S - 6XL in local sizes! Is there an app available or anything planned to do this?

At the moment, my customers have to look up a chart to determine which of my sizes (S - 6XL) applies to them and it doesn't help that Asian 6XL is only a UK size XXL (or size 20)

Regards

EOin

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
510 0 79

Hey, Eoin, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

I took a look in our App Store for an app like this, and I was not able to find anything that matched your needs. That said if there's ever a feature you require for your business, but you aren't able to find an app for it, you can get one custom made! 

To do that, you'll want to reach out to a third party developer. They'll be able to take your requirements, and custom build an app just for you! This is a great way to make sure that things are made exactly to your specifications. You can see a list of third-party developers and post a job here

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks Ann!

This assumes I have the resources to hire developers :-) but I will keep an eye on the App store

Kind regards,

Eoin

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Eoin,

We are currently working on an app that solves this problem. It's in the early developpement stage and we would love to have you try it out so we can improve and make it fits your use case.

If you are intreested and want to join our beta test, please send us an email: contact[at]writereadsoftware.com and we will get you started.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey Eoin, I've been looking into building an app like this. Are you interested in chatting more about it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1
Hi Eoin

Just letting you know that the Team at Lividapps can help. Size Me Up!

I developed this app because I had the same issues when selling clothing products internationally.

Size Me Up will save you time, money and reduce the returns.

Here is what the app is able to do:

Geo-Target Sizes
Target customers of different regions by creating sizes of products or collections according to their country's tag sizes.

Size Charts
Create detailed size charts with measurement images and description to help customers choose the right size.

Size Calculator
Recommend accurate size of a product to your customers by taking their height/weight inputs

Here is the link below. Hopefully this app is able to help. 😊

https://apps.shopify.com/size-me-up?surface_detail=Size+me+up&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra...

Let me know what you think.

Regards

Rowan
Fit it right the first time
0 Likes