Do i need to worry about billing of 7-Day Free Trial app deleting before 7 day?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Today I have received this email from Ali Reviews. 

need-help.JPG

But now I don't want this app. and I have deleted this app in the morning. do I need to do anything else to not applying recurring charges?

I have deleted it because this app is not complete my need. 

please help me with this.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1037 87 116

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Mehul,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

This is a great question! I've double-checked the app for you and I can confirm that you removed the app within the trial period so you will not be charged. I've also outlined some common scenarios that I feel are good to know for future reference when installing an app that offers a free trial. 

• When you remove an app from your admin before the trial period is over; this is all you need to do to stop the subscription and you won't be charged for anything.
  • You are only offered a free trial for an app once. So, if you remove and then install the app again at a later stage, you will be charged for the app in your next Shopify invoice. A trial can not be re-added to an app either.
  • If you remove the app after the trial period has finished; this means that the billing period of the app has begun and you will receive a charge in your next Shopify invoice.
  • If you ever feel that a charge is incorrect or would like more information regarding an invoice in general, please contact our Support directly here for further assistance. 

More information regarding app charges can be found in this guide if you would like to take a look. As well, if there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

Thanks a mill,

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
Tourist
12 0 1

Thank You for your help @Ted  :)