Does anyone know what product option app this is?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what app this store uses? I'm looking for something very similar. I currently use product options by Bold.

https://www.crispbranding.co.uk/collections/pens-writing/products/super-hit-antibacterial-ball-pen

Thank you in advance

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @Lian_Martin 

This is hard to determine the exact solution they are using. It's very possible they have built a custom solution by the way of a developer. In this case, you could look at hiring your own Shopify expert to create a custom solution for you. If this interests you, you can check out the directory of Shopify Experts to get started.

With that said, I do know Product Options By Bold does have some similar style traits in terms of using color swatches and drop-down menus. They offer this on their premium plan version. Otherwise, if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, Dynamic Product Options is a fantastic solution and they also offer images and swatches. 

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi @Dirk thank you. Appreciate you taking the time to point me in the right direction 

0 Likes