Does shopify affiliate apps keep track of sales from express checkouts like Paypal, Gpay, Apple pay?

LEGENDXTX
1 0 0

Hello, guys, I am planning to start little affiliate program for my ongoing successful store. But couldn't figure out which apps to use, and also, does these apps track sales from the express checkouts ?, Also how to track the same with discount codes, at express checkouts ?

P.S: Thanks for the help in advance

0 Likes
Michelle_Nguyen
Shopify Partner
18 0 1

Does your shop use Shopify checkout gateway? If yes, this Affiliate marketing app can work and track conversion.

0 Likes
Nik1144
Shopify Partner
56 1 5

Hi @LEGENDXTX 

Our app Konigle is a great match for this requirement of yours with regards to affiliate tracking along with the links codes etc.We can easily track sales through express checkouts as well as discount codes/coupons/links etc..

We would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.

It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more as detailed below:

• Affiliate Management
  • inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order-complete order management 
  • shipment management
  • automated invoicing
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts.
  • understock and overstock alerts.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Nik
profitJS ‑ Exit Intent Popup:
Abandonment Protector, Social Proof, Messenger Button Widget
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com, Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
0 Likes