Donating a 100% proceeds of a particular product to Charity? How To? App?

Highlighted
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello - I hope I posted this in the correct forum - my apologies if not, just looking for help! 

Due to Covid 19 - I am making fabric masks and want to donate 100% proceeds of the mask orders to a charity. I have a store selling woman's clothing and want to integrate this into my shopify store. 

How can I create a product listing for one particular item that 100% of it will be donated to a charity? What I mean is that I would like to offer our customers the option to purchase the masks, the money they pay (minus shipping) goes straight to the charity directly and I ship them the product.

Any advice on how to create this listing, handle the and shipping, as well as provide our customers with a tax benefit receipt would be greatly appreciated! 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
347 25 51

Hi @K_8 ,

What you're doing is amazing. Check out Give & Grow by pledgeling linked below. Some concerns would be do you get to decide the charity, are tax benefit receipts made available or delivered to the customer. I do know that you can give 100% of proceeds from a select product so functionality wise I think it will work. 

https://apps.shopify.com/give-grow?surface_detail=charity&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Regards,

Sam

Custom Apps and Themes Support | Email us: hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | New Monthly Support by Achieve Applabs www.achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes