Drive conversions and sales through urgency

Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
219 17 82

Hey Shopify family,

Hope this finds you all well. In marketing, one of the ideal ways to generate more conversions and sales is to create a sense of urgency and scarcity in your products and services. The longer visitors consider whether to buy your products or services, the more likely they will get out of your site without purchasing anything. If you can create anxiety in your customers with the thought that your items might not be available in the future, visitors will be much more likely to take quick action and make a purchase.

With product labels, you can add an attractive and colourful label over certain products that grab your shopper’s attention and make them stop scrolling. Product labels like ‘Fast-Selling’ and ‘Limited Stocks’ are perfect at getting shoppers to cut short their research time and buy your product. 
Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 7.53.11 PM.png
There are other ways to create urgency, such as adding countdown timers and showing stock quantity. Check out this blog for more information

Let me know if you need any help in boosting sales and conversions.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes
ZacWyatt
Shopify Partner
54 2 11

How about creating social proof to improve conversion rate? I think this is also the important thing to gain sales. 

Some dropshippers run ads to get traffic. It's good! But if their store has nothing to encourage visitors to order, they end up loosing money in ads with no sales. Therefore, I think dropshippers should optimize their store, make it more trustul, then customers can be impressed and place order.  

Collecting reviews can be one of the most effective ways to gain trust. Most of customers search for reviews before making decision, cause they want to be ensured about products' quality. So that dropshippers can use review app for their store, Ali Reviews  for example. This app collects real reviews and dropshippers can filter the positive one to highlight their products. The more good reviews they have, the higher chance they get to gain sales. 

Moreover, Ali Reviews also has "review request email" and "up sell email automation" which dropshippers can use to collect more reviews from purchased customers and to send automated up sell email to promote and up sell their products. 

Some dropshippers collect reviews and have increased their sales steadily. So I think social proof is not less important than other factors to help improve conversion rate! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes