Drobile App

ivyvl
1 0 0

We want to remove the Drobile - Mobile App Builder,  but there's no option in removing it. They already deducted us a payment. We're trying to remove it one week ago but there's no delete option for it. 

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 260

Hi, @ivyvl

This is Rae from the Shopify team. I appreciate you reaching out about this. 

To confirm, is this the app you're using? If so, if you're the store owner of your Shopify account, then you should be able to log in to your admin, click on 'Apps' in the left hand sidebar, and then click the 'Delete' button beside this app to remove it from your admin. Check out this help document for more information on this. 

If you're the store owner, but you don't see the 'Delete' button when following the steps above, I suggest clearing your browser cache or using Chrome Incognito mode to try and remove this app instead. 

However, if you're still not able to remove this, then I recommend reaching out to the developers who built this app directly. Since they created this app, and fully support it, they're the best people to help advise on how to get it removed from your Shopify admin and stop the charges on your account. You can contact these developers by following these steps

Please keep me posted on how this goes! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
972 72 260

Hi, @ivyvl

I wanted to follow up with you here to see if you were able to remove this app from your Shopify store?

Let me know if you're still running into troubles, and I'll be happy to lend a hand. 

Cheers, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes