Drop shipping app

Highlighted
3 0 0
Does anyone know of a made to order drop shipping app that includes custom embroidered Sherpa fleece jackets, or nice winter jackets.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 64 130

Hey, @Hightidebrand 

I hope you're doing well today. The Oberlo app has a wide variety of dropship products that are sourced from AliExpress.com suppliers. Within the Oberlo app, you will be able to find an assortment of fleece and other winter jackets as well! Feel free to download the app here. Alternatively, the Spocket app would be worth checking out too. They dropship from U.S and EU suppliers and I find that they have a great selection of apparel products.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you for your response,
I’m looking for an app that I can use to customize these types of garments. I’m currently using Printify, Printful, and oberlo but none of them offer custom embroidered outerwear. (To be more specific Printify and printful offer hoodies and bombers but that’s not what I’m looking for)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Hightidebrand! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Big thanks to @Dirk for already mentioning us! Indeed, our platform does offer a variety of suppliers coming mainly from the US and the EU. Regarding your concern about the products you need, I'd like to invite you to our website and access the chat bubble to the right of the page so a member from our Customer Support team can help you out. You can access our website here: Spocket. You can also send a message to support@spocket.co!

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

Or if you'd like to do a bit of exploring yourself, you can also sign-up for free to access our catalog page!

Hope this helps you out!

0 Likes