Dropship app - Shopify store to Shopify store

2 0 0

I am looking for a dropship app that can connect between two Shopify stores.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 10

Hi Eric, 

When you say "connect between two stores", what exactly do you mean?

Send me an email and I'll be able to answer you faster as I'm not always here. 

Viktor

viktor.fonic@gmail.com 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I want to dropship items from one Shopify store via another Shopify store - not from a dropship network.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
33 0 10

Ah I see, so the two shops would share some of the products, but the price might be different?

I'm sorry, no app comes to my mind. But I'm working on building something similar. If you want, reach out via email and I'll keep you in the loop when the app is ready.

Thanks,
Viktor
viktor.fonic@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
31 0 11

I am using Importify and I can import products from another Shopify store to mine. Aside from the 40+ wholesalers and sources, I can use other stores as long as they are using Shopify as platfrom as my dropshipping source. Of course, it is still best practice to contact the store owner and ask for permission or work out an agreement. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1
our solution can connect two shopify stores and forward orders from one to another the same way you request one store will dropship to other.
we do not have the app in shopify marketplace yest but you can connect externally
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm interested in your app can you contact me? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1
please free to signup free trial on our site schedule a demo
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Link to it? I don't know what I"m supposed to sign up for here. You didn't list the name of the app or give a link to sign up. Thanks. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 1

You can sign up free trial here:

https://app.storeautomator.com/#/u/register

0 Likes