E-card app

CharityShop
3 0 0

Hi. We want to add simple e-cards to our shop, where the customer can choose a design then add the recipient email and personalise with a message. Anyone know of any way of doing this? I looked at Digital Downloads but that just sends a pdf attachment which isn't the user experience we're looking for.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Mark_Gavin
6 0 0

Looking for the same thing -  no one got back to you

0 Likes
halite
1 0 0

I don't think I understand what you mean.

Can you send me a message or would you be willing to do a Skype call and maybe I can help?

0 Likes
Mark_Gavin
6 0 0

thanks - yes you can skype me at mlgavin1.

sincerely

Mark

0 Likes
KatyC
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, did you ever find a solution for this as I'm looking for the same thing? Thanks, Katy

0 Likes
Mark_Gavin
6 0 0
Hi Kathy - I'm looking at doing it with another supplier. Nothing to do with
Shopify. You can email me directly at mark@ecojot.com
if you need more info.

Mark
0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi @CharityShop ,

Do you mean like a few PDF designs they can choose and type text in pre-selected areas? Then check the item out and receive it via email? Even send it as a gift item? Yes we can do that. 

Best Regards,

Sam

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
KatyC
Tourist
9 0 1

Hi, yes that's what I'm looking for. What it the app called which does this please? Thanks, Katy

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi @KatyC ,

It would be a custom app not listed on Shopify's app store. The front-end component is something that would have to be developed. 

Send us an email at hello@achieveapplabs.com and we'll get you started.

Regards,

Sam 

Owner

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
Charity-Charly
2 0 0

Hi Katy,

Did you sort this out? We built ours out custom (https://shop.spca.bc.ca/collections/donate) But we did help build out a free app called Tax Receipt that is great for any charity that wants to send a proper tax receipt along with their donation/e-card. Let me know if you have any questions!

0 Likes