ERP project Communicate with Shopify for free

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello !
I have a ERP (saas) from 10 years.
After a request of one of my customers I developed several function to communicate between my ERP and Shopify.
My ERP is free and the communication via shopify is free too (I have a Premium subscription is you need a technical support and on demands developement/ without obligation / you can use the ERP for free witout no limit of time).

I need tester to provide my report of your need when you use Shopify.

My functions and my goal is to provide a powerful software ERP to manage all the data from shopify and can give financial ans stats repport to the users.

Today, you can export all customer, products, orders and line of order AND manage of the orders from the shop.
You can create import/export data from the ERP to and from Shopity.

You can manage stock for example and other functions !

You can import for exemple of the customer from Shopify and the ERP will create a need record for each customer and... you can use all the functions of the ERP with the datas from Shopify.

I want to provide all the possibility of an ERP with the powerful of shopify.

If you are interested, don't hesit to contact me. I provide you free licence of you ERP and you can directly communicate with shopify.

I don't do marketing for my erf/software, i don't mention the name of you erf here.

Thanks
Thomas

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

the goal is really to have
1) have Shopify with all its power
2) Have my ERP / Business Management solution that allows the Shopity user to process all the financial information that the shop can provide.

You can now (just reply me) have a access to my saas for free.

i'll wait your returns and point of view

Thanks

Thomas

0 Likes