Early Access to Geo-Localization App

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi everyone, 

My name is Alex - from e-dimensionz, Inc (a Waterloo Company). This is my first time posting here and I'm not sure about the protocol on shameless plugs. I apologize if I posted this on the wrong form.

We submitted an App called 'Advanced Store Localization' for approval on the Store.  We have tested features of our app so far on a variety of Shopify stores that we were able to find online.  

We are currently offering a 14-day period (instead of the standard 7 once the app launches in the store). We are also offering early adopters (those who subscribe during this Early Access period) and bug reporters a permanent doubling of quotas for our plans - they will continue with 2x the quota even after launch.

You can see more information about the App here and watch our draft promo video on the page to get a better idea of how it works and what it does.

https://wyldcode.com/products/shopify-advanced-store-localization

This app is in continuous development and 3 more major features are being tested for release before the end of the year. We gladly welcome any feedback

0 Likes