Ebay App Inventory Issues

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have the ebay sales channel app integrated in my store. The issue i'm having is that the inventory between my Shopify and Ebay App doesn't seem to be updating. I update the inventory in Shopify and this isn't showing on the listings that form part of the app. As a result my ebay products are not showing the appropriate inventory when I force sync. Its as if the ebay app is ignoring my shopify inventory. The sync settings and products are configured so that stock inventory update as inventory moves and I'm at a loss as to what the issue is.

If anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Same issue here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I eventually got my issue sorted by contacting help@connectebaysupport.com they may ask for some specific examples with screenshots but got my issue resolved pretty quickly. We've had some technical issues since but generally it works well from day to day and makes appropriate adjustments accordingly.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

With over 2000 eBay SKUs I attempted to use shopify as inventory management. Never got it to work right. Checking posts since support does not help. Decided to close the account instead of dealing with a simple shopify issue

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Did you get this issue resolved? I am having the same issue. I contacted shopify but they are no help. They told me to do what was already done on the sync settings. I am getting really frustrated. 

0 Likes