Ebay App So SLOW - Wont work Am I missing something?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey all!  Im new to Shopify.  Im an ebay seller thats finally come over.  Ive been intergrated with the ebay brand app for a bout a week now.

Am I missing something?  Is there a better way to optimize this app?

Everytime I click just to open the app it takes 45 seconds to open, and half the time will never open.

Once the app is open its completely buggy and I cant even maneuver around it just freezers up.

For a couple of days it started working great I published alot of listings, but now for the past 24 hours I cant even get 1 listing to process and publish out from the ebay plugin to ebay it self.

Is anyone else having these problems?  Is there a work around or a better app for this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I've struggled with it for over a week.  It gets hung on syncing or it isn't updating items.  Leaving them in stock when they are out of stock or out of stock when in stock.  Up until now the fix was to disconnect and reconnect.  Now it will not sync.  I reconnect it sticks on "we're mapping your shopify products" at 0% indefinitely.  I've removed the channel completely a well.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I just started having problem with mapping products to e-Bay an hour ago. It gets stuck on 0% syncing step and won't move forward. Don't know what to do ??

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm having the same problem

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have reached out to e-Bay and waiting for their response. You may want to send them a note as well. Here is their specialized department dealing with issues like this:

You may reach them through help@connectebaysupport.com or (855) 411-3376

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Any luck with this?
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Yes. I contacted e-Bay directly and told them about the issue. They escalated to their App Development Team and issue was resolved within 48 hours.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
I had to clear my cache to get it to work better. I also used chrome as my browser. It then opened in 10- 15 seconds.

RegardsTom BafferHobby HeroesBruckner Hobbies
0 Likes