Ebay Marketplace- Help with Payments

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having trouble, I am able to sell with no problem on eBay,

The problem that I am having is I am trying to not allow immediate payment so that someone could add multiple variants of an item so I could invoice them shipping discount.

Is that possible to allow some to add multiple items to a cart and then have them checkout. Customer will not leave Ebay to do this on my site.

Can edit an item to allow but then ebay says it is denied because shopify controls the inventory.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Hi @DocBreaks,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I'm not quite 100% sure what exactly you're asking. Would you be able to elaborate a little more on what you mean and what you're looking for, please? 

For example, are you selling on eBay directly or through the eBay sales channel via the Shopify admin?  And are you only looking to be able for customers to add more than one item to their cart or is there something else you are looking to do also? 

Any more information to clarify what you're looking to do would be greatly appreciated. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

I need to change items from Require Immediate Pay on Eay sales.

The item will not allow me to change that since Shopify controls the inventory, according to Ebay.

IF there some box to uncheck so this can be allowed

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager
2000 129 272

Are you getting this notification message on eBay or through your Shopify admin? 

I'm still not 100% sure what you're referring to exactly. Is it something to do with the payments or the inventory side of things? If you could share a screenshot of where this message pops up for you it would be greatly appreciated. 

I found a couple of helpful guides which I'm wondering might be useful for you. You can see them here and here

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes