Editing Account Details Page

1 0 0

Hello, I'm looking for an app that will allow me to show certain products on all users' accounts details page. For instance, say the product they purchased is 20 minutes of cell phone service, but they're running low on minutes, and need to purchase another 100 minutes. I'd like to be able to show that 'refill' product when they login to their account. Is there an app that will allow this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
47 0 9

Hey, Michael!

Alex here, from the Shopify support team. 

This is a great question! Currently, I'm not seeing an app in our App Store that does exactly this - however, the Flits app does convert your customer account page to feature both recently viewed products, as well as recent purchases!

It's possible that this would be a custom build - If the app itself doesn't seem like it will be what you want or need, I'd reach out to the developers of the Flit app to see if this is something that can be customized through their system, first and foremost. 

Another option is to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts to set this up for you. If you're just wanting one product featured on the Customer Account page, this will likely be a pretty simple task. 

I hope this helps! Feel free to follow up here with any other questions you may have. 

Alex | Shopify Support

0 Likes