Email Collector For Sold Out Variants

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Is there an app or any way that I can have an email collector pop up when a customer tries to purchase an out of stock variant?

0 Likes
Excursionist
19 2 3

Hi @kllyklly,

search for "Back in stock" on the app store, there are lots of apps that do this (including automatically notifying the customer once the variant has been restocked):

https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=back+in+stock

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
236 28 41

Hey, @kllyklly!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out, and I'll be more than happy to help you out here on this too.

We actually have a handy guide on this in our help centre here. This is an advanced tutorial, which means it would be unsupported by our Theme Support team. They would not be able to assist here I'm afraid, as it is outside the scope of the support they can offer. However, you should be able to do this with the help of this guide, but if not then you can consider hiring a Shopify Expert! You can actually post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get. You can find where and how to do this here.

Alternatively, you can use an app such as Back in StockBack in Stock AlertsStockify and In-Stock Alerts. These apps let customers signup for in-stock notifications and sends an email notifying them when you restock too.

I hope this helps but if you need anything else, please let me know. We're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

2 Likes