Email Marketing Automation

Highlighted
1 0 0

Is there a way to set-up a welcome automation directly in shopify or via the Shopify Email Marketing App?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I don't know about the shopify email marketing app but I use Klaviyo. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there! Talking of email automation, I currently use Ali Reviews  app. This app has "email automation" feature which allows me to schedule and send automated email to introduce and up sell my products. I can get some more orders using this feature. Besides, it also has "review request email" which I use to send email to ask for more reviews from purchased customers. Pretty good for me to build trust for my store to sell more and keep touch with my customers. You may want to check this app, it also provides free time trial! 

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 2

Hi,

I wanna suggest an application: Thank You Email. By easily setting up, you can create your own email marketing campaign: sending email for loyal customers, sending email to thank customer for purchasing, etc. All are included in this all-in-one app.
Here is the link: https://apps.shopify.com/email-with-love?utm_source=ecommerceuniversity&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaig...

Hope this do help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 11

Hi,

Are you just interested in email, or you want to test other channels as well?

I suggest web push notification, because it is easier for shop visitors to subscribe to web push - without giving you any personal information - and then you are able to send them all kinds of messages that you could via email.

I suggest you use BestPush - Smart Notification because it tries to find the RIGHT TIME to ask the visitors to subscribe to web push and doesn't bother them.

In addition it supports all automated web push notifications that is needed for a shop: welcome notification, abandoned cart recovery, win back visitors, price drop alerts, back in stock alerts.

check it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/bestpush

Hope you find it helpful

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

web push notifications that is needed for a shop: welcome notification, abandoned cart recovery, win back visitors, price drop alerts, back in stock alerts.

0 Likes