Email marketing, SMS Marketing and Pop up promotions

Tuffgrit
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi, 

Any recommendations or help would be greatly appreciated. I am trying to find a reliable App to grow my Email list, to send out SMS promotions and generate Pop up promotions such as Free Shipping Upsells, recommendations and so forth. Someone had recommended Privy but I did some research and I read some real horor stories about their sky high out of nowhere charges, poor customer service, and most horrible is holding your account for ransom kind of. So I am definitely staying away from it, even if there only 0,0001% truth to it all. 

Can anyone recommend another App to help Marketing? Thank you in advance.

Replies 5 (5)

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Tuffgrit, I hope you are doing well! you can install the app AiTrillionIt is an all-in-one app with integration that will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send emails based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. Not only this, it has integrated features like loyalty and reward points, reviews, web push notifications, announcement bars, and many more.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Tuffgrit
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi AiTrillion, 

Thanks very much for your reply. Much appreciated.

Regards,

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Tuffgrit, you're welcome. Have you tried the app AiTrillion?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

JrRoberta
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi @Tuffgrit, great to see your question. As we're developing an app named ManySales, which helps you improve conversions with targeted banners & automation upsell emails/ SMS with the following features:

- Automation flow: turn new subscribers into first-time buyers with pre-built automation that will send out your message when the time is right. Win back more sales when your customers abandon their cart and get them back directly to the check out with omnichannel messages

- Robust segmentation: segment your customers based on their shopping behavior as well as other properties to improve conversions with well-targeted, personalized emails and texts. Create segments for high-value customers, for specific category/product shoppers, or those that need to be reengaged and personalize your messaging. -

- Build your popups, email & SMS lists: create dynamic, fully customizable sign-up forms to grow your contact list and convert them into sales later. Capture your visitors with exit-intent forms and improve popup engagement using form targeting options

Especially, we're offering the FREE COVID-19 response package with full features available to support business. Since it's all free so you can give it a try anytime you want. 

We're more than happy to receive any feedback from you to make the product even better.

Best Regards,

Robert. 

Roberta I Going down to be brave, Going up to be strong

sathyainfo
Visitor
1 0 0

CuteSMS24 is a product of Sathya Technosoft to send bulk SMS that reaches large masses in a single click instantly. Bulk SMS service related to advertising a product to the market to reach a large number of people is the best way of promoting a product. Bulk SMS is the best channel for communication compared to other means. SMS marketing enhances business operations and improves more sales and leads for any business. Any business regardless of the size or budget can utilize the CuteSMS24 and get the maximum benefits.