Email reminder with shopify reviews

Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi,

We are using shopify reviews app in our website but we have a problem with the review request email. We were using conversio app as they had an email reminder with links to the products ordered, but now they canceled this feature.

Do you us shopify reviews app? hoy do you remind your customers to review the products ordered?

Thanks for your help :)

Jordi

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
516 0 39

Hey Jordi, 

I'm Ann, from the team here at Shopify :)

There are a couple of other apps in our App Store that can send emails to your customers, reminding them to leave your products some reviews! For example, check out Product Reviews Addon, it's actually built to work directly with the Shopify Product Reviews app and it will let you automatically send emails to your customers requesting reviews of their recent purchase with you. It will also let your customers upload video and image reviews! 

It's good to keep in mind that this is a third party app, meaning it wasn't created by Shopify, so if you have any questions or concerns about it, your best bet will be to reach out to the developers who created the app. You can find their contact information on the App Store's page directly. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us on this thread :) 

Have a great one,
Ann

Ann | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey Jordi,

Doron from Loox here.

If you’re still Looking for a solution for reminder emails, we can help.

With Loox, you can remind your customers to leave a photo review via a review request email, that can be scheduled X days after purchase, fulfillment or delivery. A second reminder email will be sent out 7 days after the first review request email (only for items that weren't reviewed yet), reminding the customer you’re still awaiting their review.

In addition, you could also set photo reminders to submitted reviews. These are simple emails, asking the customer to add a photo to their textual review. The emails are sent 3 days after the review was submitted. Photo reminders provide an effective way to get customers to add their photo to a textual review, in case they didn't have a photo available at the time they submitted the review.

We believe that unlike text reviews, photo reviews have a much stronger impact than on creating credibility for your brand and boosting conversions. That is why we differ ourselves by collecting more photo reviews than other review apps.

If you’re interested in reading more, please visit- https://apps.shopify.com/loox or feel free to reach out, always happy to help :)

0 Likes