Enable Third Party Carrier-Calculated shipping

Doraneedshelp
4 0 0

Dear Shopify,

I would like to enable the carrier calculated shipping feature with the $20/month extra charge to my current basic plan.

I am the account owner of the following store: http://xmas20twenty.myshopify.com/. Please reach out at your earliest convenience, I did not realize the complexity of arranging shipping rates with Printify. I really hope to get this service asap so that I can set it up and get the store up and running.

I would really appreciate your assistance on this 

Many thanks, 

Dora

Replies 6 (6)

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hi, Dora!

Eunice here from the Shopify team, thanks for posting!

I'd love to assist you with this. While you most certainly can add carrier-calculated shipping to a basic plan for $20 USD per month, did you know the feature is included when you pay for your Basic plan on an annual basis, or by upgrading to the monthly Advanced plan? 

Whichever you choose, I'll need to update your plan and discuss personal details with you so we'll move this conversation to email.

I'll send an email to the same email address you use to log into the Shopify Community as soon as I hit post on this message! I look forward to hearing back from you there.

Cheers!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Doraneedshelp
4 0 0

Hi 

I received your email to which I responded that I want to proceed with the $20 a month option and asked what is required from me so we can move forward asap...

I received a response "Our community does not support replying directly to a notification email so your reply in this email wasn't posted in the community.
You'll need to click or tap Reply within the notification email which will compose a new message. Within that message add your reply followed by clicking or tapping send to post your reply in the community."

I am not exactly clear what I am supposed to do..? Just respond here? In your first response on this forum you indicated that you want to move our communication to email, right?

Please action this request as soon as possible

Regards

Dora

Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey @Doraneedshelp 

Yes, that's correct, we need to communicate via email to keep the conversation private.

It sounds like you received my email but were unable to respond, how strange! I am sorry about that, let's try again. I have just sent you a new email, the subject line is 'Eunice from the Shopify Community'. Let me know if you have any issues responding.

Also, just wanted to thank you for your patience. I am based in New Zealand, so there may be a slight lag in my responses due to our timezones. If in case I do not hear from you before I log off for the weekend, I recommend contacting Shopify Support directly. The quickest way to connect with a Shopify Support Advisor is via online chat via this link here.

x7jbc-ije8f

Cheers!

Doraneedshelp
4 0 0

Thanks for the response. I have received your email and have responded to same

Doraneedshelp
4 0 0
Hi Eunce,

Has the request been actioned yet?

I would like to add the Carrier calculated shipping feature for the $20/
month option.

Regards,
Dora
Eunice
Shopify Staff (Retired)
388 51 64

Hey, @Doraneedshelp 

I recently emailed you but thought I'd just follow up here too. Yes, I can confirm the carrier calculated shipping feature has been added to your plan for $20 USD per month. This charge will show on your next invoice.

If you have any questions please respond directly to my email.

Cheers!