Enriching your customer data - app feedback wanted

paul1664
1 0 0

Hi everyone,

I'm a developer with an app idea I'd like to get feedback on.

The app integrates tightly with your shop and provides real-time personal and professional insights to all your customers. Once integrated with your shop it will enrich your customer data with information such as personal information (full name, age, gender, education), shopping habits, lifestyle information, individual and household wealth, social network links and mobile and online ID's.

This type of solution is called 'customer enrichment' and is widely used by the 'big players' and I'd like to bring it to all shops. It's an industry I've worked in previously. The data is permission-based and ethically sourced.

The data will allow you to:

• Increase engagement by personalizing your store to your customer.
  • Send the right message to the right people by creating segmented audiences and improve conversions across the entire customer journey.
  • Reduce cart abandonment by offering the right products and service at the right time.
  • Reduce fraud with customer financial background checks.

Here is a mock-up of the sort of data that would be provided as part of the customer enrichment process and how it could possibly be presented within your shop or during checkout.

Customer Card mockup 2048.png

Would love to know if this is of interest to anyone and everyone's thoughts. Comments and likes greatly appreciated!

Thanks, P.

0 Likes