Exchange Marketplace

Highlighted
1 0 0

I decided to sell my store and I was told to use Exchange Marketplace App on Shopify to do so. I installed the app and when I tried to create a listing, it kept taking me back to my "Apps" page. Anyone else having this issue with this app? It's like the page doesn't load. Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 44 49

Hello, @theedgestore.

Elias here with Shopify Support.

Sorry to hear that the Exchange Market App is unable to load the next steps. May I ask which browser you are currently using?

While Shopify is browser friendly to most browsers for the website and admin, we typically recommend using Google Chrome browser as apps are an extension from the admin. Sometimes this involves communicating with third-party servers and may cause some problems for certain browsers. In addition, some apps may have extensions available that are designed for Chrome for added functionality. For reference, here is the guide to our ‘Supported browsers’.

That said, if the issue is happening on Chrome browser, I recommend to try clearing the cache for the browser or try with incognito window. It may also be worth testing on a different device or another browser, like Firefox, so we can isolate the problem between device and browser. 

If the problem persists, please get back to me on this thread and I’ll be happy to assist you. It may also be helpful to include any screenshots so that I can take a closer look. -Elias

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

The same issue is happening to us. Nothing loads on the screen. It loaded 1 time and now nothing. I am using Chrome. I have cleared the cache. I have gone incognito. I have tried another browser. I have tried it on my phone. Nothing.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 44 49

Hey, @KB44.

Thank you for joining the community and bringing this to our attention. If the steps above did not help resolve the issue, I’d be happy to loop in our Technical team. That being said, I was able to find your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address we have on file. Kindly check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, I’ll be able to take a closer look with our Technical team. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

same is happening to me here is my store

fitness-is-yours.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 44 49

Hey, @youssefelb2004.

Thank you for joining the thread and bringing this to our attention. I'll be having our Technical team take a closer look at the Exchange Marketplace app for your account. I was able to locate your store and I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the account owner's email and reply to it. After that, we'll be able to proceed with the next steps. Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, 

I am having the same issue. Could you take a look at my store as well?

The store is: browfleekstore.myshopify.com

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 44 49

Hey, @browfleek.

Thank you for joining the thread! I understand you're also having an issue with loading the Exchange Marketplace app on your store. Currently, I'm not seeing any other reported cases of this issue. Typically, it's due to the Exchange Marketplace taking longer to load. Before we take a closer look, have you tried using a different browser or another device? Or, with an incognito window?

If the issue persists, I'd be happy to have our Technical team take a closer look at your store.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi,
thanks for the tip.
I left it loading for about 5 minutes at one point in chrome and did the
same thing in chrome incognito mode. I also tried it on my phone.
Unfortunately, none of that worked!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
428 44 49

Hey, @browfleek.

Thank you for the follow-up and I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps! I'd be happy to have our Exchange team take a closer look at your account. I was able to locate your store and I've sent an authentication email to the the registered email we have on file. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder in the email and reply to it. After that, I'll be able to forward this issue to our Exchange team. Thanks!

0 Likes