Exit Popup

aslm5
Excursionist
16 1 3

Hi All,

I'm looking for an exit popup but the majority of them either work only with desktop mode or most often generate a popup only when someone click on go back to a page.

I'm looking for an app which will generate an exit popup when a client type another website in the browser (so leaving my website) or when a client is closing the browser window.

Do you know such app and if possible with a free version?

Many thanks

0 Likes

Hi there,

Did you try Powr app or Privy? I checked it out and they do have exit pop-up features when customer exit cart or your page.

Actually most of the pop-up app have these features, you might need to play around quite a few times to figure it out in the settings.

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @aslm5, you can install AiTrillion, it has this feature that you are looking for. You can track when someone is about to leave your website and can show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase. AiTrillion helps to keep your visitors engaged and boost conversions with automated behavior based popups.

It has a free plan. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
aslm5
Excursionist
16 1 3

@PageFly Thanks for your suggestion. Unfortunately Privy exit popup doesn't work on mobile whereas my main visitors are on mobiles. I had a look at Powr, it could be a solution but that function isn't free and the popup appears only when you click on the URL section in your browser, not when a client decides to close the tab.

I would like to generate an exit popup on mobiles & desktop when a person clicks on the url section of a browser and when he or she decides to close the tab too. I would prefer a free-plan obviously but I'm happy to pay as well for such app.

0 Likes
aslm5
Excursionist
16 1 3

Hi @AiTrillion Thanks for the suggestion too. I had a look but unless I set it up wrongly, it doesn't do its job. I tried on my laptop and on my mobile. It has never worked despite I checked videos/tutos to make sure I did it right. I got a popup only once, when I returned to the browser where I left the page open but it didn't appear when I was leaving.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3749 215 670

Hello @aslm5, please email at support@aitrillion.com and the support team will fix it for you.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes