Exporting Products to Amazon

JeanetteQuillen
Excursionist
120 0 11

Can someone please recommend a person/company or an app that can help coach me through the product feed / upload process to export my products to Amazon? 

I have have my brand "whitelisted" by Amazon, so that issue is resolved, but I am getting errors due to my lack of understanding. 

I'd like to learn this, as opposed to paying a monthly app, but all suggestions are welcome.  Thank you!

Jeanette @ claribleskincare.com 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1188 104 287

I do this by uploading products in Amazon via spreadsheet.

There are apps I think that will sync them, but since the experience is different on your website and Shopify, I prefer to tailor the descriptions to each channel.

My team (speedboostr.com) offers consulting in this area but here's the summary of how to do it if you want to give a go:

1) Log into seller central and go to Inventory > Add products via upload.

2) Click the Download an inventory file tab.

3) Select your category then download the full sheet.

4) You'll have a spreadsheet with instructions on the cells to fill in.

5) Complete that for the products you want to upload, then upload in that same area in seller central.

Once you upload 1 product, the rest will be much easier / faster, especially if you're just adding variations.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfill orders + email notifications).
Creator of Theme Scientist (A/B testing app) and Tip Jar (add a tip button to your store).
0 Likes