FB Error 'Must be Available for Purchase'

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 6

As annoying as it is, this worked for me. Unchecked "Available on Online Store" > Save > Check "Available on Online Store" > Save.

I also removed "Facebook Shop" Sales Channel as it is no longer available on Shopify. Only keep "Facebook".

5 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Are you referring to "Facebook Sales" on the left side in Shopify?

Having the same issue but don't have the "Facebook Sales" Section, just Facebook.
Encountering the same issue atm and can't seem to fix it.

I also can't login as a co-worker in business manager. Always get "There was a problem, try it again later."

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 6

Yep just keep Facebook:

aszing_0-1599450057388.png

And as I mentioned, make all products unavailable then available again in your Products Panel. But this was what worked for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 9

Why isn't anyone from Shopify responding to this? Don't we matter to them at all?

3 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

having the same problem here and more.  hope shopify and facebook make thinks simpler and easier for us.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks, it helped me!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

THANK YOU!!!!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

OMG! That worked!!!! Thank you  

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I am also having this problem. I use Shopify lite to incorporate buttons onto my own site and into my Facebook business page. About half of my products keep having this error no matter what I do. It's deeply annoying and so far none of these solutions that have worked for others seem to be working for me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 2

Had the same issue but seem to have resolved it...

1) Go to 'All Products' under 'Products' drop down

2) Check box to the left of the thumb nail image of your product

3)Select 'More Actions'

4)Select make products available

5) Save and wait 15 minutes for Shopify to refresh and process... This all worked for me.

Hope that helps

2 Likes