FB Error 'Must be Available for Purchase'

Highlighted
2 0 6

Hi All - 

I've been having a LOT of trouble setting up my products on Facebook via Shopify.

It should all be so simple but it's not working for me!

2 Things:

1. I want to upload my products via Facebook Pixel. In my Facebook Catalog Manager it says my Pixels are Not Ready! I have FB Helper and know that my Pixel is installed properly and firing on events - It is just not passing the information to Facebook! See for yourself: https://igloobudstv.myshopify.com/
In Shopify FB App the Error says 'Product Must Be Available for Purchase'.

2. In my Data Sources a new Pixel called 'Shopify Marketing' has appeared that I am sure does not belong to me! See attached images - How did this appear and more importantly how do I remove it from my Pixels?

Thank you for any help. I just want to have my products up on Instagram agh!!

6 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi!!

I am having that same problem!!! so frustrating... were you able to solve it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Having a very similar issue. I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out a way but still nothing. So now I'm here, and hopefully someone will have some answers

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 6
Hi, I was on Free 30 Day Plan when attempting this - When I signed up and
added my credit card information then the error was fixed!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

I was having the same trouble this seems to work.

In the sales channels it has:

online store

instagram 

facebook store

facebook

Edit the sales channels and remove 'facebook' but leave 'facebook store'

this should work!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

have the same problem. "must be available for purchase" tried to fix it and now my shopify business manager got disconnected and when i tried to reconnect or create a new business manager an Error Prompts appear saying "something went wrong when attempting to connect to your Business manager". i Cant even open my facebook marketing. it keeps sending me to an error page stating "technical issue please try again later." at first i thought it was just my internet connection buts its already been 2 days.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Here for the same reason

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 9

Hi guys!

I think I solved the problem "Must be Available for Purchase"

We do this:
1) go to viewing products with an error, the bulk editor will open.

2) We are looking at Currently editing these fields:
and add the "Available on Online Store" field.

3) Uncheck the box in the "Available on Online Store" field, and put them again, then save the changes and everything works!

I hope I helped you friends!

9 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Tried this. After 15 mins of FB review. It reverts back to the same error.  Any other solutions? Are there certain fields required to be filled out per product? Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0
In my case yes i added new fields like "available in google" and available in facebook. Some products will need URL link fields so trying adding them too. It wont show on your products on facebook page. But could help. Ive successfully sync a few products already with 'must be available for purchase error' but some of my products still wont sync. With different mild errors.
0 Likes