Facebook / 500 - Server error

Highlighted
2 0 1

I'm trying so hard to fix this issue. Any one can help me please? 
I've tried with chrome and Safari as well. 
Chrome doesn't work at all, it doesn't even appear the page in which I can can choose the account. 

Pleeeeaseeee someone can help me ? 

Schermata 2020-04-18 alle 12.59.02.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
I still can’t get it to work either. Super annoying 😖
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I solved it.... yeeeeeeah... 

I just did everything with a new anonimous chrome page. 
try it, let me know ;) 

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 1

I was going through the same thing, and now I have been approved by Facebook to sell products. I had to go through Chrome and use an Incognito window. Facebook will deny the request at first through Shopify. Make sure you login to Facebook through a separate window in the same incognito window block. Then go through Shopify and it will approve your request. Here's how to open the window.....

1. Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
  2. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I was experiencing the same issue and switching browsers, clearing cookies etc. didn't help. Anytime I clicked Facebook shop my browser was endlessly redirecting me, eventually I was stuck in this redirection loop and sent back to my Shopify homepage. I ended up fixing it by setting cookies to allow all and specifically adding each url that Shopify was attempting to directing me to, to the "allow cookies" list in by browser's settings (google chrome). I added Facebook.com, [SHOPIFYSTORENAME]myshopify.com, and https://fb-commerce.shopifyapp.com to the "allow all cookies" list in my browser settings and this seemed to do the trick! Also kept Facebook open, logged in, in another tab as suggested, not sure if this helped any but certainly couldn't hurt. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

OMG!!!!!!! thank you!!! it finally worked.

I used the incognito window with chrome and boom it worked. its currently under review.

thanks again xx

@Bravi wrote:

I was going through the same thing, and now I have been approved by Facebook to sell products. I had to go through Chrome and use an Incognito window. Facebook will deny the request at first through Shopify. Make sure you login to Facebook through a separate window in the same incognito window block. Then go through Shopify and it will approve your request. Here's how to open the window.....

1. Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS: Press Ctrl + Shift + n.
  2. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thank you SO MUCH to @Bravi!! Using Chrome and opening up a webpage that's incognito worked

0 Likes