Facebook Connection Dropping

Highlighted
3 0 0

My store's integration with the Facebook Shop keeps disconnecting for no apparent reason. I am continually reconnecting it and within the same day, often within the hour, the connection drops again. I've read through previous discussions and saw this was a problem for users last year but cannot find any recent reportings on this or fixes.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

This is happening to me too when I try to open my Facebook Shop it repeatedly tries to open and then redirects to another url and drops or disconnects. I am now unable to troubleshoot and figure out why I can no longer link to my FB Shop products on social media to promote and make sales. This is lost revenue.

And there is no more phone Shopify support, without any warning. I called the Shopify help/support number and it said they were no longer offering it and to search.  The one reason I moved to this platform from Wordpress was because of he phone support when it was needed.

It is becoming very clear that Shopify is okay with losing its business. They are making all the right moves for this result.

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Super frustrating that Shopify online help support is one big circle of links. I used to be able to chat and email with support but both of those options appear to be gone too. I'm not sure what to do at this point. 

0 Likes