Facebook Marketing App | Log in to your Shopify store

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am trying to setup my Facebook marketing app. After I click the Add app blue button on the Facebook App page, a pop up window ask me to "log in to your shopify store". There is a empty space below this that reads, "your-shop-url.myshopify.com"

I do not understand what I am suppose to place here. Someone please help me. Shopify has the no telephone support. This is what I've feared since the beginning. Shopifystoernametrouble.JPG

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
71 8 13

Hi @VaderDad617,

Hank here from Shopify.

Basically, the Facebook Marketing app is trying to link to your Shopify store. So when it asks for your shop-url.myshopify.com, that is just looking for your own store URL to connect with.

Your Shopify store URL will be in the format  [your-shop-name].myshopify.com and is the default URL provided to you by Shopify when you first created your store. So when you are logged into your admin, you will see your store URL in the top web address bar of your browser, and it will end in .myshopify.com.
14-36-f6m0i-p3a9oSimply enter that URL (do not include the /admin part), when connecting the Facebook Marketing app, and it will connect it to your store.

Additionally, I will share the support link here if you need to contact support in the future outside of the forums.

Let me know how you get on or if you have any further questions! -Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes